All Boonbuy FAQs: Payments & Bank Issues on boonbuy.net

Q. Can I make payment of behalf of someone else?
A. Yes, as long as you provide a Username for that individual



Q. Can I use ATM transfers, Quickteller and Mobile Banking?
A. DO NOT use ATM transfers, Quickteller and Mobile Banking. Using any of these options will not make it easy for us to identify your payment.

Q. What method of payment can i use?
A. Online Banking and Bank Deposits.

Q. How do I fill my teller if I am making Bank Deposits?
A. Input your name and put your Username in bracket. Then fill the amount required for the plan of your choice. After making the payment at the bank, send a snapshot of your teller to payment@bonbuy.net

Q. How do I pay using Online Banking?
A. In the box for “Remarks” simply input you Username. That way it is easier to identify and activate your account quickly.



Q. Why does my account show pending after i have made a withdrawal?
A. It is still being processed by the Admin. You can check back within 24 hours.

Q. Why does my withdrawal show successful and I didn’t get alert in my account?
A. It means Boonbuy has processed your payment but your bank has failed to effect your payment. If it continues after waiting for 24 hours, call 0802 8855 951for assistance.

Q. Why does my activation exceed 24 hours?
A. Delay in bank remittance to our official bank account.

Q. I am new and i used ATM transfer. When will my account get activated?

A. Unfortunately, ATM, Quickteller and Mobile Banking take a minimum of 7 days to finalize.

0 komentar